Executive Director soft-à-porter
Bachelor of Computer Engineering (Málaga University) and Executive MBA Master's Degree (Business College ESESA).
More than ten years of experience and a great love for technology provide me the ability to solve problems in a very efficient manner, no matter if design, strategic or technologic ones.
I am the right person to develop any technologic project for your company, as well as I am the appropriate professional to update, optimize and correct your technologic foundation.
I offer tailor-made, flexible services, always trying to hand over the projects within the stipulated period and not to incur extra costs.
Executive Director com-à-porter
Bachelor of Journalism (Málaga University). Creative. Graphic Designer.
Bárbara Vázquez is the founder of com-à-porter, the advertising agency of the VAZ group. This agency develops projects, campaigns and designs for small and medium businesses, private individuals and big enterprises.
Brand Management and Corporate Identity
In soft-à-porter the brand management is based on our commitment with the society. The society demands, as well as the respect for the environment, the technological improvement and the professionalism have become main elements of the communication and its identity.
We are deeply convinced of the huge, increasing importance of the brand as a determinant factor in the differentiation of a product / service, the leading continuity with the clients -and the society in general- and the ability to attract and keep human capital. The optimum management of an identity will allow the companies to give a unique selling point and to link ties with their customers.
soft-à-porter began its journey back in 2002. From the outset, we wanted to represent the company with the symbol of a wave, hence the icon wavy and dark blue. The etymological origin of the name soft-à-porter is software-a-porter, ie, custom-made software.
This name is the whole essence that governs the company's projects to tailored to our clients and their needs.
After a period of settlement and laying the foundation of the company, was chosen the current logo. It redesigned the original wave approach giving
a more technological appearance and replacing the font by a more daring and modern. As a result, it was generated the next corporative scheme:
Would you like to see the first website with which we began?
Click to view here.
The value of communication
Transparency and closeness in the relations of our stakeholders is a cornerstone of our communication strategy, which is based on open dialogue with the company, which demonstrates that our ultimate goal is to provide benefits to society through our policy areas, with the best products, the best technology, real-time communication and projecting our image around the world.
Internally we promote political action in our operations and areas of influence, developing our business around the world through a relationship of trust in social settings where we move to fulfill our strategic vision: "be an international leader in technology, admiration, and focused on customer service and value creation."
With this writing in so few words, we are looking for that each one means a whole concept.
The VAZ Group, through soft-à-porter and com-à-porter wants to become:
- A company: unique and united.
- International, as our field expands global geography.
- technology leader: with a vocation for integrating the value chain of our business.
- We want to be a company admired in the areas in which we operate, recognized in them by the high added value, excellence in business management, organizational culture and quality of our management.
- Customer-oriented, are the focus of all our actions, what has to allow create value for all stakeholders.
The VAZ Group is totally aware of the environment. We do not print and barely drive. We work online, optimizing everybody’s time and resources as best as possible.
Ethical values are essential and enduring principles of an organization. As such a set of principles does not require external justification, have an intrinsic importance to those who are part of the company. Are those inalienable and fundamental values of the company and must guide all our actions and behaviors. They are the basis on which to build mutual trust within the company and to stakeholders.
Our four ethical values:
- Integrity. Flawless performance, aligned with the integrity and honesty.
- Transparency. Adequate information and fair view of what is done. A truthful and verifiable info.
- Responsibility. Take responsibility and act upon them.
- Security. High level of safety in processes, services, paying special attention to the protection of employees, contractors, customers and the local environment.
We have also identified four professional values on which we sustain our competitive advantages. These professional values can achieve the vision, fulfilling commitments and bring excellence to the management. Are features that provide a competitive advantage that we get returns stable benefits over time by ways and methods not easily imitated by competitors:
- Leadership. Direction based on motivation, delegation, accountability, participation and teamwork that drives the organization toward the new vision.
- Results oriented. A more flexible, agile and efficient processes.
- Innovation. Attitude of continuous improvement and innovation, ensuring access to information, managing knowledge and promoting technological development.
- Customer orientation. Anticipating customer needs with speed and agility.